Playing greenfee at PW Golf
Welcome to PW Golf and thank you for your intention to play on this course. On the website the landingspage shows the status of the course (open or closed) and in the menu under BAAN - Baanbezetting you can see whether the course is free to play.
PW Golf does not use Tee-times. You can be registered in the greenfee book, put the greenfee in the appropriate envelope and put the envelope in the greenfee box in the hall of the building. Fill in the bag tag, in the envelope, completely and attach it to your golfbag or cart. Electro carts are limited available, issue via hostess in the building. Golf equipment (clubs, bags, trolleys) for rental is not available.
Greenfee is € 30,00 per person for 18 holes or € 20 for 9 holes. If introduced by a member of PW Golf, the introducee pays € 20 for 18 holes or € 15 for 9 holes. The introducee plays together with the member of PW Golf. Every member of PW Golf can introduce a maximum of 3 introducees at once and play together with them for the reduced fee. An introducee can be introduced 5 times in one year for the reduced fee. If he/she wants to play more often, the regular greenfee is applicable.
Members of golf clubs with an "hospitality" arrangement with PW Golf pays € 24 for 18 holes and € 17,50 for 9 holes. Persons with an age under 25 years, pays € 10,00 for 9 or 18 holes with or without introduction.
Golfers that are allowed to play on our course:
- members of NGF allied clubs with a handicap of 54 or lower
- golfers, not being a member of a NGF allied club, with a handicap of 54 or lower
- members of foreign golf clubs with an WHS-handicap of 54 or lower
Rules applicable for all players: the use of golf shoes is obligatory! Steel spikes are allowed on the course but not in the clubhouse!
Greenfee is not possible on:
- Tuesday afternoon (during ladies day)
- Wednesday afternoon (in the winter time during "opstapwedstrijd")
- Wednesday evening (in the summer time during "opstapwedstrijd")
- Friday afternoon (during the gents day)
- Saturdays and Sundays during tournaments (see our games calendar for information)
Registration and paying your greenfee:
- enter your data in the greenfee book (ask for this with our host/hostess at the bar) or look for it in the back of the entrance of our clubhouse
- enter your name, NGF number and date on the envelope and label that you find in the same spot as the greenfee book
- put the appropriate greenfee in the envelope and put it in the greenfee box in the back of the entrance of our clubhouse, or pay through a bank card via the hostess