Information on playing greenfee at PW Golf
PW Golf does not use starting times. To play, just come to our course, enlist, pay and then you can play, providing you are not there on one of the times as per below and you do apply to our greenfee rules. Golf equipment cannot be borrowed or rented. Electro carts are limited available.
Greenfee is € 25,00 per person for 18 holes or € 15 for 9 holes. If introduced by a member of PW Golf, the introducee pays € 15 for 18 holes or € 10 for 9 holes. The introducee plays together with the member of PW Golf. Every member of PW Golf can introduce a maximum of 3 introducees at once and play together with them for the reduced fee. An introducee can be introduced 5 times in one year for the reduced fee. If he/she wants to play more often, the regular greenfee is applicable.
Golfers that are allowed to play on our course:
- members of NGF allied clubs, if with a handicap of max. 54
- golfers, not being a member of and NGF allied club, if with a handicap of max. 54
- members of foreign golf clubs, if equipped with a handicap card or golf course permission
Rules applicable for all players: the use of golf shoes is obligatory! Steel spikes are allowed on the course but not in the clubhouse!
Greenfee is not possible on:
- Tuesday afternoon (during ladies day)
- Wednesday afternoon (in the winter time during "opstapwedstrijd")
- Wednesday evening (in the summer time during "opstapwedstrijd")
- Friday afternoon (during the gents day)
- Saturdays and Sundays during tournaments (see our games calendar for information)
Enlisting and paying your greenfee:
- enter your data in the greenfee book (ask for this with our host/hostess at the bar) or look for it in the back of the entrance of our clubhouse
- enter your name, NGF number and date on the envelope and label that you find in the same spot as the greenfee book
- put the appropriate greenfee in the envelope and put it in the greenfee box in the back of the entrance of our clubhouse